06 – Nomadica Serbia – The birth of a new rural coworking and coliving project
In this episode of the Economadia podcast dared to take a look into a rural coworking and coliving project that is in the very early stage and yet to come on the map.
It’s been said that Covid-19 has accelerated a bunch of processes which would have otherwise taken much longer under “normal” circumstances.
This is certainly true for remote work and everything that revolves around that topic – such as rural coworking and coliving projects which are to become a serious alternative to living in the (big) city.
Miloš and Stefan from Serbia are working on such a rural coworking and coliving project called “Nomadica“.
They take you on a little journey on how to get started and why they region offers great advantages for their project.
Thanks for your attention and your kindness!
Really useful links from the podcast episode
- Link Nomadica: nomadicateam.com
- Link to Pozlan (next bigger city with airport is Niš): goo.gl/maps/fpUNvsRTBjFS3LNb7
- Mokrin House: mokrinhouse.com
- Coconat Berlin: coconat-space.com
- LinkedIn Miloš: linkedin.com/in/milos-rajkovic-92581517a
- LinkedIn Stefan: linkedin.com/in/stefan-tasic-3b32a91b4
- Music: Dan Lizard – Happy Feelings
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES Read our blog Go back to main page