03 – The failed eco-village story – with Scott Cundill
In this episode: how Scott started a wonderful eco-village project in South Africa – and how it miserably failed because of one thing you wouldn’t even think of.
Creating whatever intentional community is not a walk in the park. You can do many things right, and there are many things you can do wrong.
Scott will lay out in his exciting story what are the dos and don’ts when creating the place of your dreams.
Thanks for your attention and being so awesome!
Really useful links from the podcast
- The Ringing Cedars of Russia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringing_Cedars%27_Anastasianism
- Damanhur community in Italy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Damanhur
- The person Scott means at 25:55 is John Allen, more about his work here: rvheraclitus.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Ethnosphere-John-Allen.pdf
- Scott’s personal website: www.scottcundill.com
- Music: Dan Lizard – Happy Feelings
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES Read our blog Go back to main page