02 – How to start creating your own rural coworking and coliving place – with Sende co-founder Edo
In this episode: how do you start to create your own project of a rural coworking and coliving place?
Imagine a kind of world traveler house where you are in midst of a bunch of creative and thriving people. Simultaneously you can enjoy and take advantage living surrounded by nature.
Edo is happy to tell us everything about how things started to happen at his and Maria’s rural coworking and coliving project Sende in Spain, both the challenges along with the wonderful moments.
Thanks for your attention and being so awesome!
Really useful links from the podcast
- Sende Coworking and Coliving project in Senderiz/Spain: sende.co
- Sende Two project in Setúbal/Portugal near Lisbon: sende.co/two-in-portugal
- Edo’s personal blog about marketing for small businesses and social entrepreneurship: edo.rs
- Sun and Co. in Jávea/Spain coworking and coliving: sun-and-co.com
- Report about our Economadia Coworking Farm project in 2017: economadia.org/report-coworking-farm-barcelos
- Music: Dan Lizard – Happy Feelings
LISTEN MORE EPISODES Go back to main page